[ Help ] :.
Index ] [ Main ] [ Settings
] [ Language ] [ History ] :.
.: [ Console ] [ Viewers
] [ Capture ] [ License ] [ FAQ
- Version history
- Fixed bug in hidden startup mode.
- Fixed better error handling for settings file .
- Added offline-image-function.
- Added Time and Data limits.
- Added maximum stream connection limits.
- Added variable stream image production rate.
- Made stream startup robuster on slower computers.
- Fixed a small memory leakage when closing a stream connection.
- Fixed ViewerFrame no-update bug.
- Now ftp uploads tmp-file and rename to correct name.
- Fixed the "String index out of range"-bug for the
- Added support for saving image arrays on ftp.
- Added Offline-image possibilities for applets on separate webservers.
- Fixed a time problem in the applet that sometimes made it lag.
- Added confirm dialog before detect webcam function.
- Made the password prompts submit when pressing enter for:
the ftp password,
the add a user/password to the stream
- Changed the panning behaviour for the applet.
(It now pans when the mouse is near the
- Fixed the loading text in the applet that didn't disapear in
- Fixed modal behaviour for popup windows.
- Added a progress bar on closing.
- Added sound alert when a viewer connects.
- Added sound effect when capturing an image from capture window.
- Fixed the wrong-size-on-preview-window bug.
Version 0.2.4 (2004-12-05):
- Fixed some ftp bugs.
- Added silent retry option for ftp errors.
- Added path memory for save dialog.
- Added some new overlay variables.
- Added text overlay preview.
- Added some new warning messages.
- Added announcement possibilities.
- Added possibility to use older language
files. Missing parts will now show up
- Added forced applet size.
- Added zoom functionality in applet.
- No need for the signed applet anymore.
- Added smarter code for data transfer to applet.
- Added password protection for the stream applet.
- Added button for auto detection of public ip.
- Changed from java 1.4 to java 1.5 (5.0)
Version 0.2.3 (2004-04-27):
- Changed XML-parser for the settings file.
- Added more text colors.
- Added background colors for text overlays.
- Added logfile printing.
- Added support for saving image arrays.
- Fixed Stream-startup-bug.
- Fixed Ftp-directory-bug.
- Fixed GifEncoder-bug.
- Fixed Ftp-time-out-bug.
- Added version check option in settings.
Version 0.2.2 (2004-03-29):
- Fixed the java 1.3 requirements mistake
in the stream applet.
Version 0.2.1 (2004-03-26):
- Stream output now only use one port.
- Added more error texts in the applet.
- Added a signed applet.
- Added support for more file types
in the http server.
- Text is aligned in main window.
- Now consumes less CPU
- Now open webpages in new windows.
- Fixed open-url-bug in win9x.
- Detecting webcam now works smoother.
- Checks for new versions at start.
Version 0.2 (2004-02-05):
- Video-streaming added.
- Some code optimization
- Made some static english language dynamic.
- Fixed some window placement.
Version 0.1.1 (2003-12-31):
- Fixed mutex bug in HTTP.
- Fixed memory leakage in console.
- HTTP doesn't leave the browser waiting
when HTTP-output is turned off.
Version 0.1 (2003-12-18):
- First official release...