Settings randomly changing

Report and discuss bugs here!
SHoover80

Settings randomly changing

Post by SHoover80 »

I've been using this software for a few months for 3D printing. But I've noticed issues with my settings randomly changing. like daily, hourly. etc. I setup for taking timelapse footage of 3D prints and have repeatedly had to go into settings, Disable the auto function beside the settings for brightness and stuff to get it where I want it. and come back a few hours later and they're back to auto.

Also, while having to use multiple instances, I've experienced where one of my instances will open as if it's a new instance and my settings are gone. Settings are still in the correct location, but it just refuses to open the desired instance instead of forcing me to create a new instance. It would be nice if ONE instance could be used and able to handle multiple cameras.

And FOR THE LOVE OF: (Insert Deity of Choice), Why in Hadees is it not possible to adjust the webcam settings and see the affects of those settings live to allow one to fine tune instead of having to guestimate what setting you may want, save then wait for cam to to update stream and oops, not quite there yet. Please wait for me to click 8 more times to get back into settings to have to guestimate where I may want the setting. Rinse and repeat because someone didn't have the foresight to think one may want to see affect LIVE while adjusting video settings with video streaming software Like I dont know Every other software known to man related to video allows you to do????
Morstraut

Re: Settings randomly changing

Post by Morstraut »

I have never got this trouble before.