can't find Yawcam in my programs anywhere..

Report and discuss bugs here!
tmxx

can't find Yawcam in my programs anywhere..

Post by tmxx »

Ok, so I don't remember ever downloading YAWCAM bc I don't even use the webcam I have now.
I turned on my PC one day and noticed that the webcam light is on instantly, but it usually only does this when I use the webcam.
So i looked in my recent programs and uninstalled everything that i thought could cause the problem, then restarted my computer.
When it came back on, i noticed the light was still on and then the start up box for yawcam popped up. I couldn't click on it or close it, but once the little box went away that was it. no program showed up. So i looked in the programs and downloaded files again and I can't find it anywhere .
I went to this forum and read posts for over an hour and still couldn't find anything.
I went to C/programfiles whatever, but there wasn't anything that said yawcam or anything that looked remotely close to it.
i searched my entire computer but I can't find it anywhere, but it still pops up everytime i restart my computer, and the light is still on. It's making me think someone is hacked into my computer and can see me...
HELP!
z3r0c00l12

Re: can't find Yawcam in my programs anywhere..

Post by z3r0c00l12 »

Open Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del), go to the processes tab, you should see either javaw.exe or yawcam_service.exe, right-click on it and select open file location.