No stream after hardware change

Questions? Suggestions? Need help? Talk about anything related to Yawcam...
Leo

No stream after hardware change

Post by Leo »

Hi all,
I used Yawcam for years without problems.
Recently I changed the Computer where my webcam is connected and since then I cannot stream the video with Yawcam.

The console shows:
UPNP: Error - Detailed error code :403, Detailed error description :Not available Action
though UPNP is enabled on my FritzBox and there were no changes in my network at all.

If I go to settings-Connection-"Am I online" Iget an error checking http and stream.
Strange too:
I see a public IP with 95.91..... though th IP of my computer is 192.168...

Can anybody help?
Thankyou in advance and have a nice day
Leo
Herrera

Re: No stream after hardware change

Post by Herrera »

Leo wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:45 pm rocket bot royaleHi all,
I used Yawcam for years without problems.
Recently I changed the Computer where my webcam is connected and since then I cannot stream the video with Yawcam.

The console shows:
UPNP: Error - Detailed error code :403, Detailed error description :Not available Action
though UPNP is enabled on my FritzBox and there were no changes in my network at all.

If I go to settings-Connection-"Am I online" Iget an error checking http and stream.
Strange too:
I see a public IP with 95.91..... though th IP of my computer is 192.168...

Can anybody help?
Thankyou in advance and have a nice day
Leo
If you used win 8, it was firewall problem in the remote system ( win8 connected to the printer)
not sure why its happen since port 8888 and 8889 work fine with out any adjustments.
you can either open the Firewall port for 8081 and 8082 ports in the firewall interface under control panel, or better option to open "cmd" command window as administrator and run the following command : netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name=L2TP_TCP protocol=TCP localport=8081 action=allow dir=IN
anthonykelly

Post by anthonykelly »

Hello, I think you should check if the necessary ports are properly forwarded on your FritzBox router to allow incoming connections to your new computer. Yawcam typically uses port 8081 for streaming. Ensure that port forwarding rules are correctly set up to redirect incoming traffic to the local IP address of your computer.
ervinhale

Post by ervinhale »

Can I change the location of my RTMP source after creation?
dinosaur game