Get the new beta release:
yawcam_BETA_2020-07-18.exe (4,75 MB)
What's new since last official release?
- Changed renderer for preview window from native to J2D.
- Changed default theme for user interface from Java to Windows.
- Added option to select theme for user interface.
- Added option to scale font size in user interface.
- Added option to select time unit for interval in Ftp and File.
- Added option to set interval to less than 1 second for Ftp and File.
- Added option to rotate image 90 or 270 degrees.
- Added option to display overlay in preview window.
- Added easier access to camera settings in preview window via popup menu.
- Fixed compatibility issues with Java version 10 to 14.
- Fixed notification message in Windows 10.
- Fixed web server to handle query parameters correctly.
- Fixed that image overlay was not added when all output types are disabled.
- Fixed motion detection's auto level that could stop when no device selected.
- Fixed that Capture window with predefined path only allowed JPG.
- Fixed that Capture window didn't use the correct image quality setting.
- Fixed that Capture window didn't save JPG with some graphics cards.
- Fixed conflict between device monitor and drivers native settings dialog.
- Fixed some languages that were not displayed correctly.
Discuss this beta version here.
BETA releases of Yawcam.
1 post • Page 1 of 1