The new Jamcam4 ver. 1.01.04

Questions? Suggestions? Need help? Talk about anything related to Yawcam...
buntay

Post by buntay »

THANKS FOR THE INTREST IN MY SOFTWARE, AT THIS TIME THAT OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE, MAYBE IN A FUTURE RELEASE WHEN I HAVE ENOUGH THINGS TO CHANGE, CHECK BACK.

FRANCIS
buntay

website change

Post by buntay »

Sorry everybody, geocities shutdown their free websites. I am currently moving over to 10fast.net. i will post the address as soon as i am done with the site.

again I am sorry.

buntay
nswearin

Re: website change

Post by nswearin »

buntay wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:29 pm Sorry everybody, geocities shutdown their free websites. I am currently moving over to 10fast.net. i will post the address as soon as i am done with the site.

again I am sorry.

buntay
I know this topic is OVER a decade old. However, Did you ever get a site up with the Jamcam4 software posted? I'm using the Yawcam still and would love to combine all 3 (or even a 4th) camera and stream them to one page.

Thanks for any updates.
buntay

Re: The new Jamcam4 ver. 1.01.04

Post by buntay »

Good afternoon,

Holy cow, I don't know what made me check this site out again. It has been indeed a while since I have come back to this.
It was a popular software.

As it currently sits the software has been abandoned but I still do have all the files. The software was written in Visual Basic 6 and is not compatible with anything after windows XP in its current state. It relies on internet explorer and does not work with anything else.

If you or somebody else in this forum would like to take on updating it I am more than happy to share the files.

They can be found here at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

There is a working application for XP or earlier within theses files and some help files, other than that you would be on your own since a lot of things have pushed that information out of my head in the past 15 years

All I ask is I be given some credit somewhere in the software.

Good Luck,
Buntay